Having nine cats means that there is always some drama!
Fights, racing around, knocking over water bowls and the occasional litter box accident. That's normal; one of the first T-shirts I designed said "81 lives, endless chaos", and it is!
The past couple of days, however, the cats have been very quiet, especially Frodo.
Frodo is one of the cats that always greets David when he comes home from work. Frodo purrs and meows, wanting to be held and petted. This morning, however, Frodo just sat, looking at David. No purring, no jumping up to get on David's lap, just sitting there. So David took Frodo to the vet; he thought that Frodo might have a cold. The vet checked but no cold, so they did a few tests, but there's nothing wrong. The only thing I can think of is the dramatic change in the weather, almost overnight! For the past couple of months, it's been in the upper 30℃, yesterday in dropped to the lower 20℃.
I hope Frodo feels better soon!
![]() |
| Frodo checking out the box, hoping for cat food! |

No comments:
Post a Comment