Tuesday, 22 September 2026

Cat Enrichment

 I've seen these Instagram posts about providing indoor cats with fun things to do. Most of them involve hiding treats in something to make the cat work for them. I considered buying food puzzles, but they tend to be a bit expensive, so I thought using ideas from Instagram would be better.

One idea is to put treats into a paper bag and let the cat get them.

I tried this last night; it turned out to be very funny!


Poor Fluffy was just going round in circles! She got most of the treats; the rest I gave her for trying so hard!

I'm going to try a few other ones over the next few weeks. All the cats have now recovered from whatever they had, so now the fights are starting! I need to redirect their energy without exhausting myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment