Saturday, 26 September 2026

Trying Another Cat Game

 Another idea from Instagram for entertaining the cats is to put treats in the empty middle of a toilet paper roll.

Hannah and I tried it out with Mama; that was more successful than Fluffy and the paper bag!


She got the treats, but it took effort and time, which I think is good for her.

I worry that the cats don't get enough entertainment or exercise in this house. The house is small; the cats are fighting more and marking a lot. Makes a lot of extra work for me. I want to add a sunroom onto the front of the house that can be a dedicated cat room, with walkways and shelves for them to jump on! But that will take a lot of money!

I guess I'll have to sell a lot of T-shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment