Monday, 7 September 2026

Fred's Turn

 Now Fred is down with whatever the cats have.

I think it's some kind of throat virus; the cats who have been sick have all lost their voices. This morning Mama was trying to meow, but she sounded very hoarse.

Frodo is much better; he is eating, drinking, and using the litter box. Mama and Sam still seem a bit down; they are eating a bit but not as much as usual.

I'm wondering if this is going to go through all the cats!

Fred is not looking happy.

Today, they got wet food for lunch, I think it's easier on their throats!


Enjoying lunch.

Sam was waiting in the other room, but not meowing!

Waiting like a good boy.

He really enjoyed his lunch!


He kept getting distracted by what was happening behind me but he really enjoyed this food!!

No comments:

Post a Comment