Wednesday, 26 August 2026

Alfie

 Alfie is my other grey and white cat.

He's usually very quiet; he isn't a people cat. He likes a few pets, but definitely on his terms. No sitting on laps, no belly rubs either.

However, over the past couple of weeks, he has become a terror, usually attacking Toast as they are similar in size. Occasionally he'll go after Steve, who is a lot bigger! He actually seems to win these fights!

Alfie, looking serious.

Most of these attacks are at night, which means I'm constantly being woken up! 

I've had to separate Fred from Steve, Alan, and Frodo; I don't have enough rooms to separate Alfie from the other cats as well. 

I'll try to spend more time playing with them and see if that will help. I really don't know what else to do!

He is cute, though.



No comments:

Post a Comment