Fluffy had to go to the vet's today, again!
She went last week as the sores on her face and leg were open and red; every time she got her collar off, she would scratch at her face like crazy, making the sores bleed again. I was worried that she'd get an infection.
Hannah took her today. According to the vet, Fluffy might have atopic dermatitis, a skin condition caused by environmental allergens. The vet gave an injection and some meds but asked that we bring her back next week after the holiday; this week is a holiday in Japan.
I feel so sorry for Fluffy; she is such a lovely cat, very laid back, and seldom gets into fights or runs away.
She loves a bit of chicken and a few treats; she also loves drinking out of my water glass at lunch every day. I have 2 glasses of water on the table at lunchtime because I know I'm going to lose one.
I hope she gets better soon, as she is really miserable. It's heartbreaking to see how bad she looks!
![]() |
| She got her collar off and scratched her forehead. |
![]() |
| Peaking out of her bed! |
I know having pets means being responsible for them, making sure that their lives are well lived. I forgot how much heartache they can cause.



No comments:
Post a Comment