Monday, 5 October 2026

Fred And Alfie

 I'm going through my old photos to delete some and make space for my upcoming trip!

I try not to delete photos of my kids or the cats, but do I really need 20 photos of a stray cat?

As I was going through them, I noticed that there are a lot of photos of Fred and Alfie together, especially when Alfie was a kitten.

I thought I would share some here.


I love this photo; they both have the same pose. 


These two photos show them snuggled up together. 


The top photo looks like Fred is complaining about babysitting Alfie; the bottom one looks like Fred has resigned himself to being the big brother!

Somehow I like looking through these older photos.
I have to ask does everyones phone have a massive number of photos of their cats, with just a few of family members and friends thrown in? Or is that just me?


No comments:

Post a Comment